1) When a waitress asks you if Pepsi is okay after you order Coke, you always chose another drink.
|For Georgians, Coca-Cola is better than water!|
6) Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
|Good luck if you're a House Divided.|
8) You think people who complain about heat index in their states are sissies.
|And, you know not to go by the temperature when it's time to get dressed.|
12) Whenever you leave the country people ask you what it was like growing up on a plantation wearing hoop skirts because their only Georgia reference is Gone With The Wind.
14) And at trip to Savannah is never complete without a stop by her restaurant, The Lady and Sons.
|Of course macaroni and cheese is a vegetable!|
16) From kindergarten to sixth grade, you always completed six hours of recreational reading because that meant a free ticket to Six Flags!
20) You proudly boast that America can thank Georgi for its 39th President, Plains native Jimmy Carter.
22) You never missed a high school football game. And, you still remember the name of your cheerleader or quarterback crush.
23) Your Saturdays were always spent watching college football. Whenever your team beat their SEC rival, you went to school on Monday and totally made fun of your friends who rooted for the rivals.
25) During your elementary school days, you confused Mount Rushmore and Stone Mountain.
|What? Both were mountains with men's faces.|
27) You're not a golf whiz, but you know everything about The Masters.
|And will always remember this Bubba Watson moment|
28) You boast that Macon's Cherry Blossom Festival is the "Pinkest Party on Earth."
|Even the poodles are died pink.|
30) You use “Sir” and “Ma’am” if there’s a remote possibility that the person you’re talking to is least 30 minutes older than you are.
33) Regardless of where you lived, taking a weekend trip to Atlanta was always worth mentioning on Facebook.
And last but not least...
34) You laughed at Floridians who try to argue they're Southern too.
Did I miss any other obvious ones? Let me know in the comments section.
|Because that's not how Southern Belles behave.|