Sunday, September 9, 2012

Daring Designer Duds from Lincoln Center

It's one of the biggest weeks of fashion, so of course I've been spending my time in Lincoln Center. No, I'm not attending the shows, but I am checking out the daring designer duds your not-so-average fashionistas are wearing. Here are a few of the best looks, minus the runway. 
So chic! The neutral dress and sky high heels create an effortless look that I'd love to mimic.
Plus, I feel like she's channeling the Anna Wintour look with the oversized shades and shoulder-length, straight bob. 
I love this look because it reminds me of an updated Dorothy look.
With her ruby red slippers,  gingham top, and wicker basket complete with fresh pedals, how can you not love this look? 
I'm not quite sure what the pattern's called, but it's certainly show stopping.
And the blue hairs, well it creates quite the statement. 
My hat goes off to this fashiongoer.
So many polkadots, yet somehow it works! Plus, the perfect updo finishes  off the look. 
 These designers-in-training have the perfect accessory.
Nothing completes a stylish outfit quite like a coffee from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment