|Now that's what you call a delicious pie!|
-2 deep dish pie pans with pre-made graham cracker crust
-1 cup chopped pecans
-7 ounces coconut
-8 ounces of cream cheese
-1 large tub of Cool Whip
-1 large can of sweet and condensed milk
-1 bottle of caramel sundae syrup
1) For starters, spread the coconut and pecans on cookie sheet, and toast them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
3) Divide the mixture into your two pie crusts, so they're both half-way full.
4) Next, drizzle the ice cream topping onto the mixture.
5) Mix your toasted pecan and coconut, and sprinkle half of it on top of the caramel.
6) To finish off your ingredients, repeat steps 2-5.
7) Place your two pies in the freezer until you're ready to eat. Enjoy!