Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finished Products

As much as I absolutely love my major (and trust me I do), this semester I've spent more time in the Journalism Department than I have in my own apartment.  When I  knew all  the security guards on a first name basis that probably should have been my cue, but nonetheless I continuously find myself on the  7th floor of the Cooper Square building at all hours of the day.  Here a few of the projects I've been working on.  It's only been a few weeks since I first picked up a camera, but at least I'd like to think I'm improving. 

Resurrection of the Knitting Needle-As the weather begins to cool down, there's a new knitting circle that's open to more than just grey-haired grannies.  Ashley Thublin has the story for us now.  


Sometimes, it says "Content Offline" when I click on the play button.  If you too are having that problem click here


Oyster Shucking-Competitors from across the globe made their way to Manhattan this  past September to battle for the title of World's Fastest Shucker at the Ninth Annual Oyster Frenzy.  Ashley Thublin has the story for us now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment