Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Latest Package: Macy's Parade Exhibit

For the latest installment in my day-of-air conquest, I covered the opening day of a new exhibit celebrating the 85th Anniversary of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

So if you're in the mood for some pre-holiday fun, be sure to click here to see my take on the opening!

And don't worry, Thanksgiving may be in just a few short days, but this display isn't going anywhere.  The Children's Museum of Manhattan will be celebrating Turkey Day and its famous parade until January 16th.  It's absolutely perfect for little visitors.  There's even a design your own balloon crafts table.

And as for my next piece, I'm quite excited to say that I'll be covering the GISA Football State Championship game this upcoming Friday.  We're supposed to do a story on what best represents our hometown, and I can't think of anything better.  So, for all you Tattnall fans, I'll be in need of some great interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment