Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Roo Thublin Is Turning Four!

Call me crazy, but this post is all about Roo Thublin.  Overall, I feel like I do a pretty good job of keeping my puppy pictures and updates to a minimum.  But, today my fabulous dachshund is turning four.  Blame it on the fact that it's just the two of us (and it's my first June 18th as puppy momma), but today we're going to celebrate. 


So, here it is, the top 10 reasons why I love my spoiled pup:

1) Forget that slab of meat, Roo's favorite food is tomatoes. 

2) She looks fabulous in bows. 

3) Even though we have a queen size bed, she cuddles up right beside me.  

4) She's always the big spoon. 

5) She's a protector puppy that isn't afraid to bark when wandering pups or people come within a few feet of our front door. 

6) Her ears crinkle when she gets out of the bath. 

7) She willingly  lets tons of kiddos take her picture and walks around Dublin Middle School like she owns the place. 

8) Her "hiding spot" never changes.  We've lived in the same house for almost nine months, and each morning she's always under the ottoman when its time to put her up for work. 

9) She loves taking long walks, even if one of my steps equals 10 of hers. 

10) Regardless of whether I'm having an awesome or horrible day, she's always there to greet me when I get home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment