Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting All Settled In


After two days, nine states, and 1,000 miles, my dad and I finally saw the New York City skyline Friday afternoon.  We made a quick stop at the card center to get a new NYU ID, then made our way to my new home for the next two years...Lafayette Residence Hall.  Located in the heart of Chinatown, Lafayette’s surrounded by delicious restaurant and tons of culture.  And my room, well I absolutely LOVE IT.  I’ll have to share the kitchen with my suite mates, but after two years in cramped quarters, I’m excited to have my own bedroom and bath.  I’m all settled in to my new home.  The shelves have been lined, my bed’s been made, and all my clothes are in the closet.  I’m pretty sure that with my return the amount of cupcakes, polkadots, and Vera Bradley have doubled in Manhattan.  Here's a few pictures of my interior design skills:
What You See When You First Enter My Room 
Cute Couch Nook 
My Polkadot Bathroom 
The Kitchen 
My Cute Plate Collection 
And the Show Stopper....The View From My Room 
My summer was the best one yet, but I’m glad to get back in the swing of things.  The rest of the week will be spent in RA meetings, but come Friday Mrs. Amy and my mom will be making their way to New York.  I can’t wait until they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment