Monday, January 28, 2013

Feeling Like a Real Reporter



Seeing as how it's my last first day of school, I find it quite fitting that my professional journalism headshots are in.  Macon's own Johnny Mullis of JOM III Gallery is the wonderful photographer behind the pictures.  He took so many; it was literally the hardest decision of my life choosing the top 3.

Let's just hope someone in the sports world will like them and offer me a job!


Obviously, this is my super closeup picture.
And this is my "look at me I'm a professional in a cute blazer" look
While this one says "I love my curly hair, and you should too!" 
Thoughts anyone?
It's only a few more months until I start applying for actual positions with these positions, so any insight would certainly be useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment