Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mountain Life

Happy 2013!  I'm back to the land of electricity, so I figured a new blog post was necessary.  I rang in the New Year in Chatsworth, Georgia.  Think four days of fresh air, endless hours hiking, and constant s'mores eating.  Our family of four made the trip with our usual travel companions, the Tribbles.

Here's a few of our best mountain memories, and get excited because the lumberjack jackets have made a comeback!
On our last full day in Chatsworth, I went on a hike to the mountain's overlook  point.  Unfortunately, it was too foggy for good pictures. 
Look, I found a waterfall.
Even the leaves were iced over. 
With eight people to feed, it's no surprise meals were a major priority.
While we watched the New Years Football games, we munched on football-themed potato skin boats. 
And, I made lots of pancakes with my new pan.  
And used my new mason jar cub during all my meals. 








No comments:

Post a Comment