Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Top 25 Greatest Christmas Movies of All Time, Ever


Everyone knows there's nothing more magical than New York City during the Holiday Season.  From the decorated storefront windows to the tree in Rockefeller Center, there's just something about Christmas that turns the City's usual tough-as-nails persona upside down.  Perhaps Santa's jolly natures is wearing off, or maybe everyone's getting their fill of holiday-themed movies? 

For my latest NBC project, I was asked to make a gallery of the Top 25 Greatest Christmas Movies of All Time, Ever.  There wouldn't be a list without  the 1947 hit  Miracle on 34th Street.  And, I'm sure TBS would be quite upset if I forgot to include A Christmas Story.  It does run for 24 hours straight, all the time featuring the leg lamp and Red Ryder BB gun.  Claymation classics like "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" also made my list.  And, for me it wouldn't be the holidays without seeing Tim Allen transform into St. Nicholas in "Santa Clause."

To see if your favorite made the cut, check out the entire gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment